Baal Arishta Dosha – According to Vedic Astrology, when Moon is in the sixth, eighth or twelfth house from the Lagna, in a weak position and under the influence of cruel planets, then Baal Arishta Dosha occurs. This weak and afflicted position of the Moon is not auspicious for childhood age. Such a person and his mother have to go through a lot of hardships in childhood because inauspicious effects on soft planets reduce auspiciousness.
Remedies: Click here for other Remedies
1. Worship Durga Maa regularly, so that the moment of misfortune that comes to the life of the native can be averted.
2. Read Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and do Rudra Abhisheka.
Paap Kartari Dosha - When there is a malefic planet on both sides of the Lagna or any auspicious planet, then its called Paap Kartari Dosha, which causes the life of the person to struggle, this yoga works in the same way, the scissors are placed on the neck of a person. In the sense in which this yoga is formed, the fruits associated with the same sentiment fail. The native considers himself imprisoned in a confinement and even after trying hard, is not able to come out of the same. Sometimes they try to harm themselves, they blame their lives only.
1. Feed to the Animals and Birds.
2. Worship Hanuman ji regularly.
3. Chant the Surya Gayatri Mantra.
Dainya Dosha - This dosha happens when the lord of auspicious houses (1, 4, 5, 9, 10) changes the zodiac with the lords of inauspicious houses (3, 6, 8, 12), then it is Dainya Yoga. In such a situation, despite everything, its auspicious results are not achieved. There are struggles and failures in the life of the native.
1. Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantras for a quarter of a million.
2. Cleanse religious places and give donations.
3. Serve the needy and the disabled.
Kendrum Dosha: If there is no planet with the Moon OR on both sides of the Moon, then this Dosha is formed. But in many ways, this Dosha is also Bhang. This dosha is formed from the Moon, which is a factor of the mind, the native does not have peace and feels lonely and alienated, remains mentally disturbed, and suffers from depression along with stress due to lack of money. If this Dosha is not disturbed, then this Dosha is also called Daridra and Shakat Dosha. Click Here For Birthday Report
1. The native should give education to needy children for free.
2. On every Friday, read the Kanaka Dhara-Strotre properly and feed the girl.
Kendrapadhipati Dosha: When the lord of benefice houses (Kendra 1,4,7,10) is the auspicious planet, then this dosha is formed. Kendra houses are the foundation of Horoscope and these houses give the power to fight in life. When the lord of the Lagana is Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, or Pisces, the auspicious planets are owned in the Kendra house. If there is Gemini and Virgo Zodiac in the Lagana, then the Dosha is made by the Jupiter and if there is Sagittarius and Pisces Zodiac in the Lagana, then the Dosha is made by Mercury. When there is Jupiter Dasha, the people feel bound in bondage, business and education are hindered. During Mercury Dasha, the person does not get the desired opportunities in business and education, and the failure in conversation is also felt. Know about your Education
1. Read Vishnu Sahastranama regularly.
2. Go to the Temple or any religious place in the morning and give your service.
3. Feed to cows and Brahmins.
Manglik Dosha: Manglik Dosha occurs if the position of Mars is in the first, fourth, seventh, eighth, and twelfth houses in the horoscope. It is seen for the pleasure and Mangalyie of marriage. Being an indifferent house of Mars gives the result of different houses. If there is this defect in the horoscope then the native should not marry without matching the horoscope. Only then can one can enjoy married life. If Mars is in its own sign, friend’s, or exalted sign, then this Dosha does not have much effect but do not make any compromise for the seventh and eighth house Mars. This dosha should also be seen from Moon and Venus.
1. Kumbh-Vivah or Peepal Vivah should be done before marriage.
2. Sunderkand should be recited regularly.
3. Mangala Gouri fasting should be done by proper legislation.
Kaalsarp Dosha - When all the planets in the horoscope have come between Rahu and Ketu, then Kaalsarp Dosha is formed. As per the Rahu’s position in the horoscope, different doshas are formed. There are twelve types of this dosha and not every dosha has a negative effect, so the dosha should be examined thoroughly because when a planet comes out of the parts of Rahu, it dissolves. Nowadays many pandits scare the common people and make their own means of earning. There is not so much trouble, as much as it is said. Due to this dosha, the person is mentally disturbed, all his work is delayed, there is financial trouble as well as physical trouble.
1. You should visit Jyotirlinga Trimbakeshwar, Nashik, or Mahakaleshwar Ujjain and worship this Dosha with a qualified Acharya.
2. Rudra Abhishek should be done regularly and reciting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra during the month of Saavan.
3. On any auspicious date, on a Saturday, flow dry coconut in flowing water.
Chandaal Dosha: In Vedic astrology, when Jupiter is in the horoscope with conjunct with Rahu, then the Chandal Dosha is formed. If the other planets are not auspicious in the horoscope, then the person in this dosha acts like a Chandaal and hypocritical under the guise of a Sage, he pretends to worship. The person does illegal work, has a loose character, and is more materialistic. Because Rahu's demonic influence kills the deity of the Guru. Know About Your Annual Report
1. Read Vishnu Shastranaam regularly, and apply sandalwood, saffron, and turmeric tilak on the forehead.
2. Go to the religious place and serve physically and financially.
3. On every Thursday, chant the 11 Mala of OM Graam Greem Groum Seh Gurdevaye Namaha
Angarak Dosha: When there is a conjunction of Mars and Rahu in the horoscope, then the Angarak Dosha is formed. This dosha causes aggressive anger and negativity inside the native. The more inauspicious effect also makes the person a violent terrorist or killer. If there is more auspicious effect in the horoscope then the native is the police or army officer. The native also gets fame in war policy with great courage. Click Here For Any Question
1. Worship Hanuman Ji regularly and offer a Chola.
2. Give sweet bread to dogs and seven grains to birds.
3. Cleaning your home should be done by yourself.
Pitra Dosha: This dosha is very important in the view of Vedic astrology. When Surya, Moon and Guru, are afflicted with Saturn, Rahu, or Ketu in the ascendant, fifth, ninth, or tenth house, then this dosha is formed. There are also many misconceptions about this dosha, which scares the ordinary man, and many types of Puja are done. Therefore, we should remove the dosha only after a lot of research. Many Rishi Munis are of the opinion that due to this dosha, one has to face lot of problems throughout life. The native suffers from his children or loss of money due to any bad habit and criminal activities. The person is unnecessarily involved in government work and gets punished in imprisonment. Family growth and education are hindered. Faces sexual disease & not able to enjoy the married life. Being guru in the seventh or eighth house, the woman has cheated her husband in the previous birth, or the native has left the house to avoid family obligation, then she does not get the happiness of household and husband in this life. If the Moon is afflicted in the seventh place in the horoscope of the native, then the native had troubled his mother in the previous birth due to his wife, then his marital happiness is reduced in this birth. In the fourth house due to the afflicted Moon, the person had killed his mother in the previous life, only then he suffers from the mother in this birth and pays her debt by serving for some reason throughout his life. The native also get curses from many patients, due to which he has to suffer a disease throughout life.
In this dosha, the ancestors of the native are cursed, due to which they are unable to remain satisfied in their birth and their children also have to pay for it. Just as one has to pay for the property of his father or grandfather to his children, similarly one has to pay for the good and bad deeds of his ancestors. If this dosha occurs in the horoscope of the native, it is due to the karmas of many births. Want to Know to Talk our Astrologer
1. On every Amavasya make food at home, face towards the south, and pray for forgiveness from your ancestors and feed the food to a Brahmin.
2. Respect your father and everyone who is of your father’s age, touch their feet regularly. Offer water to the rising Sun.
3. Perform Pitra Havan on Amavasya and chant the 11 Mala "Om Graam Greem Groum Seh Gurudevaiye Namaha"